Saturday, July 26, 2008

Five Months Old

Here's my cupcake last night! Isn't she a cutie-pie??? She likes to roll onto her stomach like this and she enjoys herself and even though she knows how to roll back over, she gets frustrated b/c she can't get herself to move how she wants to. I think she's ready to start crawling!!!!

Can you believe it? Anna's five months old today!!!!!!


My cousin got married today and we had a great time there. I thought this picture was funny b/c Dave and Anna were both making funny faces!


All four of us all dressed up!

Benjamin has so much fun with Katie. He especially enjoys time with her now that she has a baby and so she can't always play with him all the time. Here they are enjoying some quality time together.....


Here's my beautiful cousin, Stephanie. She was a very pretty bride. I think her hair was prettier than any other bride I'd ever seen. You can't see all of it here, but it was gorgeous! Congrats Stephanie and Seth. We pray you have a lifetime of happiness together! Anna was so amazed by her, she must have thought she was really pretty too! :)

Here's my Mom and her sister, Diana, the mother-of-the-bride....


When we got home I had to get a picture of Benjamin in his outfit. He looked so grown up to me! He had a really great time and danced the night away!


And Anna was very pretty in her dress too! It's a little wrinkled now, but she still pulls it off I think! :)

No comments:

StatCounter