Thursday, July 10, 2008

Benjamin Funnies

Well we are still having a lot of fun here in Charleston. We are planning on staying here through Sunday morning and then making the long trek back home. I have gotten a ton of great pictures (I'm sure you're shocked) and will post them when I get back. But I couldn't resist posting a few things Benjamin has done lately that have tickled me.


Electronic World
We were hanging out in the hotel and I went to the bathroom. Because I get absolutely no privacy that meant Benjamin was in the bathroom too! I asked him if he wanted to flush (b/c if I don't at least offer he will occasionally throw a huge fit). Well he hit the flusher and nothing happened. He turned to me with this sad face and said, "Not workin' Momma....need batteries." I couldn't help but laugh at this! Obviously he is living in a very technological world!


Drive Through
It was raining this evening after Dave got off work, so we decided to just go to the mall and walk around. We were trying to find out if there was a play place, so I went to look at one of the maps to see. Benjamin followed me and started saying, "Sandwich please" over and over. I was thinking well that's funny as he just kept doing it. Then it all of a sudden it hit me and I almost fell over I was laughing so hard. The sign was lit up and he was putting his face right up to it and asking for a sandwich.....just like we do at Subway!

No comments:

StatCounter