Monday, March 17, 2008

New Things...Strollers and Slings

Cuddle time! She likes looking at the lights and ceiling fan just like Benjamin did!


Dave found an old pair of my sunglasses in his car and Benjamin has been playing with them. Dave says he looks like Paris Hilton in them and even got him to say "that's hot!" It was pretty funny!


We had a really warm day one day last week and so we took Anna on her first walk! We got this cool double stroller that works with our car seat. Benjamin really liked it! Isn't he cute in his hat and sunglasses???


This is what Dave came home to today. I wanted to make lasagna, which is something Benjamin likes to make with me and Anna was awake. So I put her in the sling for the first time and she settled right to sleep. It worked really well. I was skeptical of them with Benjamin but decided to try it this time around. Anyways, we had fun and Benjamin did a great job helping me and we were able to get supper made before Dave got home!


This is why I got the sling.....for moments like this when I am holding Anna and Benjamin wants to be carried too! It works really well and saves my arms and back from having to walk around with two kids on my arms!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi sweetheart. You look great as a mommy of two. I can't wait until we can get together again. Oh and Anna is BEAUTIFUL.

StatCounter