Thursday, March 6, 2008

Benjamin/Dave Silliness

You can tell by this expression that some silliness is about to take place!


Benjamin and Dave were playing and Benjamin accidentally got Dave in the eye with a brochure. Poor Dave, his eye really hurt!


Benjamin tried to help make it better, but I'm not sure he helped much!


But soon they were back to all smiles! Aren't my two boys cute?!?!


And here's my sweet little girl! We took her back to the Dr./hospital and she has gained two ounces since Monday and is now 6 lb 10 oz. We took her to the hospital and she got more blood drawn and her bili is coming down, but slowly. So we have to continue to use the light blanket! :( But we're happy she's getting better, even if slowly!


Anna has started smiling as she falls asleep. It's really cute and I was so surprised that I was able to catch one of the smiles a few minutes ago!!!!

No comments:

StatCounter