Monday, January 7, 2008

Night! Night!


Benjamin was really fussy yesterday, but it was after 5:00 so we were trying to get him to stay up but rest a little so he would be in a better mood. So Dave sat with him in the rocker while Benjamin ate some O's (aka Cheerios) and before I knew it, this is what I saw!



We had all the stuffed animals piled up by Benjamin toys and he started bringing them all out to us. Then he told us night night and pointed to his little pull-out sofa. He took them one by one and put them on the little couch bed and told them each night night. Then he got a blanket from me, covered them up, and climbed in next to them!


I got the camera out and told him he should go night night too, so he had to close his eyes. So he obliged! My little guy is getting so good at pretend! It makes him seem like such a big boy!




No comments:

StatCounter