Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Anna Update

Just wanted to post that we had a doctor's appointment today. They did an ultrasound to see if the baby's the right weight to use my original due date to determine which day I'll be induced. She was 3 lb exactly which is within the normal range, so we went ahead and picked a date for me to be induced. So unless she decides to come early, Anna should be born on February 26th. We are pretty excited to have a date set and are really anticipating her arrival now!

She looked a lot bigger today and we were able to really see her face and we even saw her swallowing. They did a DVD again and I was going to try and post it on here, but when we got home the DVD was blank. Oh well! We have two DVDs of her from previous ultrasounds, I just thought this one was really cool. So anyways, only 54 days until her birthday! Yea!!!! Hope all of you are having as great a new year as we are!

No comments:

StatCounter