Friday, December 14, 2007

A Very Good Day

We had a very good day today!!!!!!!! I have been on practically bed rest for the past week and I saw my doctor today and he lifted the restrictions! Yea! I still have to take it kind of easy and not over-do it, but I can lift Benjamin again and I don't have to be sitting down all day long! All very good news to me!

Benjamin did some really cute things today too! We were leaving to go to Target this evening and he put his feet into his shoes all by himself just like Dave and I do! It was pretty cute! Then later we were talking about getting together with some friends of ours including their one year old son that Benjamin loves. When we said his name, Benjamin said it again like he always does. But afterwards, Dave asked him, "who's your best friend?" And without hesitation he said Mamma! How sweet is that? It was so nice to hear especially after the past week!

The picture below is of him on the way home from Target. He saw these boxes of balls and ran from Dave and me and almost got run over by a cart so that he could get to them. It was only $6 for three of them so we got them for him. He drove us crazy the rest of the time we were in the store saying balls, balls, balls over and over again. We kept telling him we had to pay for them, so he had to wait til we got in the car to get them out of the box. So I gave them to him as soon as we got in the car and he piled them all into his car seat and kept patting them and smiling really big and triumphantly yelling balls!!!!

No comments:

StatCounter