Wednesday, December 19, 2007

First Movie

Benjamin had quite an evening with some big firsts. We took him to his first movie and he had popcorn for the first time! He liked both!!!! I was really nervous about the popcorn, but once again he showed me that he has no problem chewing anything! He also did really great for his first time sitting through a movie. We took him to Bee Movie (which is really cute by the way) and it was about an hour and half long and he was sooo good! Not that it mattered, because we were the only people in the theatre! How lucky is that! It took a lot of the stress off Dave and I to make sure he stayed still and quiet! Here are some pictures I took, since I didn't have to worry about bothering anyone else!


Enjoying Mamma's coke!


I think he was really confused about me getting up and taking his picture this far away!


He was so cute after the movie too. They had music and we started dancing and he has started trying to mimic everything I do, including my facial expressions! So priceless! So Benjamin and I just stood there and danced for like 10 minutes during the credits 'cause we didn't have to worry about being embarrassed because there wasn't anyone else there! What a cool way to see a movie! (Especially with a toddler!!!!) :)

No comments:

StatCounter