Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!!!

Benjamin's pumpkin that we made earlier in the month!


Trick or Treat! Benjamin was a little unsure when we first got to church for him to trick-or-treat with all the other kids running around with their costumes!


He eventually figured out the idea and had fun! I was so happy he kept his costume on, I really thought it would be a struggle! But once I told him we were going to get suckers after we put the kangaroo on, he was sold!



Isn't that tail cute????


I finally had to cave in and give him a sucker! I think he had three before the evening was over! Isn't he the cutest little kangaroo though????


I don't know if you can tell, but we're both pointing to our babies in this picture!


I couldn't believe we were able to get him in the car seat with his costume still on, tail and all!!!!


I bet you've never seen a kangaroo walk a dog before have you?!?!?!


We had a really fun Halloween! Benjamin got to trick-or-treat twice (in our neighborhood and at church) and was so good and kept his costume on the whole time!!!!! Happy Halloween all!!!!

1 comment:

lindsey said...

Thanks.. i know i was so glad to get those shots! Benjamin is the cutest kangaroo I've ever seen... such a cute costume! Congrats on the girl.. so exciting!! You look great... hope you have been feeling well :)

StatCounter