Friday, October 26, 2007

Big Bird

Benjamin really likes Sesame Street but now gets upset when we're watching it if he doesn't see Big Bird or Elmo. He turns his hand out and asks "Big Bird?" "Elmo?" It's pretty cute. Tonight I was looking at an ad from Toys or Us and it had an Elmo on the outside. Benjamin kept pointing it out and then all of sudden started asking about Big Bird. So I went and got this stuffed animal Big Bird that he has. It was his bedtime and he was still hugging it (I think mostly to protect it from Zoe) and so I told him he could take it night night with him. He did and Dave laid him in bed and he just kept holding onto Big Bird, so Dave covered them both up. He has an Elmo that he sleeps with, but he just keeps it in the corner of the crib and never holds onto it (as you can see in the picture). So this is the first time he's ever held something while sleeping. Well, I couldn't resist so I snuck in after he had been asleep for awhile to see if he was still holding Big Bird and he was!!!! I took a quick picture, isn't he so sweet?!?!?!!

No comments:

StatCounter