Sunday, June 16, 2013

Summer Is Here

Goodbye beautiful spring....

Hello Summer! We have been having a blast playing outside in the water now that it is getting so warm. The kids had a grand time this day taking turns spraying each other with their whale pool. Collin's turn...

Got 'em! If only you could hear his laugh....oh, the joy!

Anna's turn....watch out boys!

Oh, that's cold!

Finally, it's Benjamin's turn!

Collin cheated a little bit and ran off before getting too wet.

For my birthday, Dave surprised me by writing birthday messages all around the house in sidewalk chalk. The kids and I had great fun finding them throughout the day. It was a wonderful birthday!

Every couple of months I spend a Saturday shopping, making, and freezing baby food for Eva. The others were all napping, so my big guy helped me. He cut up two huge things of strawberries all by himself!

We packed a picnic lunch and spent the afternoon at the playground after church. Here's sweet Anna.

Benjamin loved climbing!

Anna joined in too.

This guy is W-I-L-D!

We all had fun spinning on this...

Handsome Benjamin.

Peek-a-boo! I see you Evie Bee.

Mr. Wild continued to have a blast and laughed so hard while swinging high.

Brothers!

Eva figured out how to sit in her chair! She plays with it everyday, all day now. She loves it!

Eva is soooo big! :)

She loves finger food!

Mmmm!

More fun outside:  we packed another picnic and ate and played and then rode bikes. It was a really fun day! Eva doesn't let me get away, notice her grip on my shirt!

I tried to put her down to take some pictures of her since she doesn't mind the grass and will just crawl and crawl. She didn't feel like being without me that day though...

So, Benjamin came over and let me photograph his new haircut.

All while Eva continued to do this....

So we switched to the swing....

She loves to swing!


So happy!

She is so adorably sweet!

Collin got a new haircut too!

After our playground fun, they hopped on their bikes.

Benjamin has been pretty nervous about riding his new bike. I have been working with him at home but it was so nice to have this open area (with no hills!) to practice and Dave and Benjamin kept at it and he got it!


Yay Benjamin!

I think Anna rode the most, around and around she went no matter what the rest of us were doing or stopping for.

Eva hung out in my birthday present, a new jogging stroller, that we both love!

Around they go again....

It was great watching them have so much fun and jogging around with them. We are living blessed!

StatCounter