Thursday, May 12, 2011

Last Soccer Game

Saturday morning was Benjamin's last soccer game. He had a great time!

He was quite the defender this game. He stopped multiple goals and when the other team would do a goal or corner kick he would often get in front of them like this.....


I love how much fun he has while still trying his hardest!


I think he makes a pretty adorable little soccer player!

Getting ready to kick....

Look at that expression!

I told him he looked like a bear afterwards when he did this, which he loved!

Leading the pack. Go Benjamin, go!

Looking for a teammate to kick the ball back in to....

Giving me the thumbs up.

Daddy/Coach getting ready to surprise the kids with their trophies.

Benjamin had no idea he was going to get a trophy and was so very excited!

I love his proud face and huge dimple!

Afterwards, he kept telling me "Momma, I got my FIRST trophy!" He was so proud of himself and we are too!

Go Anglers!!!


No comments:

StatCounter