Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Tidbits From Our Week

Collin is falling in love with the Tigger airplane that we have. He has been pushing it and the little walker we have from room to room and is doing pretty well walking assisted. He also loves the airplane because of the little seat that lifts up which he puts toys in and out of. Of course he loves the music the airplane makes too and dances along.


He's started a new thing that I am very much not fond of. He puts his arms up and gives me a whine like he wants me to pick him up.....

then when I reach for him, he pulls his arms down and gives me a mad face like I did something wrong.

Here's the school project Benjamin and I were working on the other night that I mentioned in the previous post. All the kids in his class were sent home with a turkey feather to decorate for their class turkey. We started by gluing different color paper onto it kind of like a mosaic. Half way through, Benjamin informed me that he wanted to do something different. So we improvised. He said he wanted either stickers or to draw a car and a road. So we collected all our stickers and decided to make a picture. The paper squares became our sunset and he put things that go in the sky on them, grass and animals on the bottom and requested a race car and a digger truck. In the end, he was very pleased with his feather.

He had his daddy and sister close their eyes so he could surprise them with the end product.

It's so fun doing activities with just him. Can't believe he'll be five soon!

Collin had his first popsicle the other night. Unfortunately, he's sick (he and Anna have ear infections) so he doesn't look very happy. But he did enjoy it though!


"Look at me big brother!"


Benjamin sat on the airplane and had Collin push him. They were both pretty tickled by it and I thought it was a cute way for them to play together. Poor Collin though, when Benjamin stood up and got off Collin kept pushing and since the plane was lighter now, Collin went speeding across the room. I was impressed that he didn't fall down!

No comments:

StatCounter