Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Monkeying Around

Collin can drink from a cup now, which I'm very thankful for. He doesn't take a bottle at all, so it's nice that he has another way to get liquids as he nurses less.


Here he is last week pulling up on furniture for one of the first times.


What inspired him? He wants to play Wii like the other boys!


Daddy and Benjamin snuggling in matching shirts last week while we were all sicky.


Dave took this picture of a pretty sunrise one morning....


Here's the monkey standing up some more. It's so fun to watch him learn his new tricks!


He thinks these new tricks are fun too!


He started pointing this week. It's a cute one too, he always keeps his thumb up at the same time. When he wants Dave or I, he will point his sweet little hand at us as if to say, "You! You're the one I want!" :)


Collin is becoming a good little mimicker. If I make a noise, he will try to sound it back to me. I especially like to make monkey "ah, ah" sounds and have him repeat them. The funniest though is when I sneeze or cough, sometimes he tries to mimic that too. :)


He's also working on his stinker face already......

See the dark spot on the couch? That's his drool.....he uses his head and face to push on things as he pulls himself up and leaves a nice little wet trail behind. Whatever works, I guess!

2 comments:

Stacia said...

love the stinker face! Did his big sister teach him that?!?

Frankie said...

GO COLLIN!!

StatCounter