Thursday, June 3, 2010

Memorial Day - Matching Shirts

I've had these pictures loaded for awhile, but Blogger wouldn't let me log in. So here's an update from our Memorial Day: Since we had been to Lafayette and then spent Sunday celebrating my birthday, we decided Monday should be a work day. We painted a lot, did some odd jobs around the house, and in the morning Dave and Benjamin went and did all the yard work at the old house. That left me and the littles at home to play. I've had matching brother/sister shirts for the kids and decided to put them on that day. So of course I had to snap my camera at them all day. :) Here's some of Anna and Collin that morning. Reading books together....


Collin has been getting better at pulling his tummy off the ground. He still just does the army crawl (and rolling, rolling) to get around, but is exploring some new muscles and techniques....


Baby push ups....

Big blue, happy, adorably sweet eyes!


Happy with himself!



There he goes!


We're wondering if maybe he's preparing to teeth b/c his drool production has definitely increased....


My littles!


Kiss! Kiss!


And hugs!!!


They all love each other so much!



Later when Benjamin was home, I had he and Anna pose for some pictures too (Collin was napping)....


After supper, they were FINALLY all awake and together. I tried to get some group pictures of them in their matching shirts, only to be greatly disappointed with their level of cooperation...



Dave thought this pose would work better. Not so much!


I wanted some of the two boys too. They didn't exactly smile nice for me, but at least they aren't crying!


We tried to regroup once we were back inside and got a little bit better results.
Oh, well! Can't win them all! Frustrating part is that I made a big yummy supper for Memorial Day that included strawberry shortcake for dessert. They ALL managed to end up with strawberry sauce stained on their shirts. Don't worry, we didn't give any to Collin....Anna blessed him with his stains by putting his shirt in her messy mouth....yep, always exciting in our house! :)

2 comments:

Mike said...

At least you got some pictures of them in their shirts before the stains.

That last picture of Anna looks a lot like you Andee!

Stacia said...

never a dull moment! :)

StatCounter