Monday, March 22, 2010

Sweater

I thought this was so cute how Collin fell asleep holding onto Dave's shirt.


Dave and I have been tickled by how cute Collin is in this sweater. Since I figured (hope) it will be too warm for him to wear it anymore, I took a bunch of pictures of him in it the other day.



He's such a sweet pea!


Playing with Big Sister.....


Staring at one of his new loves, our cat Pepper. Can you see the fascination in his eyes? He loves watching her, Benjamin always did as a baby too.


Belly button!


He's a very happy boy!


This was such a sweet moment. I was sad when I loaded the pictures and saw that since Anna was turning to look at me, her eye looks funny. But they were being so sweet and loving with one another here!
This is Benjamin's new Toy Story couch and he sits on Buzz and tells Anna to sit next to him on Woody like this.

Anna being silly with me!


Collin is such a precious babe!


I found these crosses for the kids to paint for Easter. They did a pretty good job.



His eyes are so gorgeous!


Randomly the cute boy below told me: Guess what Momma? Plants need water, sun, and soil.
Me: That's right Benjamin. How'd you know that?
Benjamin: It's just some garden stuff.
Me: Who taught you that?
Benjamin: Nobody.
Me: But, how'd you know that?
Benjamin: I've just been thinking it.


One brother lovingly looking at another....

One more sweater shot....


I asked Anna to smile for a picture. Instead, she ran away and did this.....


She was pretty tickled with herself!


I finally caught her though! And she is looking so much older to me all of a sudden. Her hair is really growing and starting to shape her face so pretty!

2 comments:

Stacia said...

I love Collin's face when looking at Pepper! Anna does look much older! And can Benjamin come help me garden??? :)

Kelly said...

That is such a cute sweater on Collin! And I love the older kids' "work faces". Benjamin's pretty smart - he can teach the little ones all about gardening now. haha!

StatCounter