Thursday, March 26, 2009

Katrina's Birthday Party!

We went down to my parents' this weekend for my niece, Katrina's birthday party. Here she is opening her presents. Mom decided to help Katrina try the "teeth method"! :)


I think Katrina probably did the best job eating her 1st birthday cake of anyone I've every seen!



Dave pulled a prank on my uncle Charlie, who is a big IU fan. Usually, he gives us a hard way to go during basketball season as IU is usually much better than Purdue. This is our year, so Dave decorated his car with Purdue sayings all over during the birthday party. Charlie was surprised and didn't say much before leaving!! I think Dave got him good!



Benjamin and Anna enjoyed playing with the different toys that were at Grandma Susan's house......


Doesn't she have such pretty eyes???


Here's my cupcake, all adorable (as always)! :) And speaking of my adorable cupcake, she is doing some new fun stuff. She has started saying Zoe (our dog) - "Ohheee!", hungry - "unree", eat, and she points to her mouth now when she wants to nurse. I'm sure there are more, but that's what I can remember right now! She can point to her head, nose, and mouth. She continues to take steps between people and has occasionally taken some just on her own, but no official walking.....YET! :) My favorite new trick of her's is when I pucker my lips and make a kissing noise, she does it too! Super cute!


It was really cute......while we were there, Anna kept giving Katrina hugs!

No comments:

StatCounter