Friday, February 29, 2008

We're Home!

We had a nice time in the hospital with Anna, but are very happy that we were able to come home yesterday. For two parents with a toddler and a 3 day old baby, we are getting a fairly good amount of sleep and just really enjoying our new family. Anna continues to amaze us with how little and pretty she is. She's a really good baby and hardly cries at all. We hope that continues!!

Benjamin has been the really amazing one! He is always so sweet and loving, that I didn't think he would throw a lot of fits or anything. But I did think there was a chance he might be a little fussy, timid, or clingy to Dave and I. He hasn't though. When we got home yesterday, he was immediately this happy, full of energy little guy. He seemed so excited to have Dave and I home, it was like he was showing off for us! He acts like its perfectly normal for Anna to be here! He isn't timid around her and kisses her. He doesn't seem jealous or upset by her! And he is totally fine with me nursing Anna. He tells me she's hungry and needs more milk and sits with me while I feed her. It's soooooo sweet!!!!! Hopefully, all this continues!

Here are some pictures of our homecoming: Anna wearing the shirt Benjamin made for her!


All dressed up in her homecoming outfit! I bought this outfit with a cupcake on it because I've been calling her my little cupcake because she's so sweet!


All ready for her first car ride!


Let's go home!


As I got Anna out of the car seat, Benjamin was right there to give her a big hug....


And a kiss!


Benjamin used to stretch his arms over his head like this too! Anna keeps her legs tucked up like this all the time! It can make diaper changes somewhat challenging!


This balloon makes music and Benjamin enjoys it a lot!


This picture is priceless to me!


We put Anna in her bouncer while we ate dinner last night and she was so tiny in it! Every time she made a noise, Benjamin would go check on her!


So little!

Katie came up to meet her niece today!

No comments:

StatCounter