Friday, November 30, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving.....Finally!

After many attempts, I finally have a post from our Thanksgiving weekend! I don't know what the problem was, but I couldn't upload these pictures. I finally started trying uploading them smaller and it worked....who knows! If you want you can click on them to make them bigger. Anyways, we had a great Thanksgiving with all of our families! Here are some pictures of our fun time!

Benjamin had fun playing with my cousin Clara!


So much fun that soon he was hugging her....and knocking her down!


Dave being silly with his brother Mike!


Benjamin flirting with Mike's girlfriend, Kathy! He was really putting on the charm for her!


We had fun, but I think Benjamin missed his kitties!


We came back early Sunday so we could hang out with our friends from Purdue that live in New York now, Adrian and Stacia! We had a great visit with them and were so happy to see them! Benjamin had fun flirting with Stacia too! I'm going to have to keep my eye on this little guy!
Hope all of you had a great Thanksgiving too!

No comments:

StatCounter