Thursday, May 3, 2007

My Grandma's Blanket

When we got back from the airport Tuesday we finished going through our stuff to get rid of things for our yard sale. When I was going through my linen closet, I came across the baby blankets that I got for Benjamin and one very special one. At my baby shower, my grandma surprised me with a blanket that my other grandma (who passed away 3 years ago) had crouched. Needless to say, it was a very touching and emotional surprise. When I came across it yesterday I decided to show it to Benjamin (even though he never uses/likes blankets). He was so sweet and wanted it wrapped around him and kept pulling it on his lap. So I put it in his bed that night and when I checked on him after he was asleep he had it cuddled up to his face. So sweet!


No comments:

StatCounter